The blisters on my hands are finally getting a bit better. The first couple weeks of raw flesh on oar handles was getting very frustrating. At its worst I had to do one training session on the stationary bike instead of on the water because my hands had become so ragged. It’s been getting better since then. We’re heading down to Sacramento for a 7 day rowing camp on Feb 2. I imagine the blisters will return with vengeance during this week. Lots of the other rowers tape up their fingers, but I find my tape jobs always come loose and make the problem worse. So, just grin and bear it seems to be the best solution for now. I wish I kept my football gloves from the McMaster Marauder days!
- Good of you to share this with your fellow athletes, @JulienBahain It takes courage to be transparent like this! twitter.com/JulienBahain/s… 1 week ago
- RT @gameplandematch: #New Apply to be a mentee with this new mentorship program for athletes. More: mygameplan.ca/game-plan-ment… Apply here: ht… 2 weeks ago
- Another great interview from Paralympian, Kevin Rempel, commenting on Invictus Games: cbc.ca/player/play/10… 2 weeks ago
- RT @dundurnpress: Let's talk illustrated for this month's #DundurnBehindTheCovers: dndrn.ca/BTCSept @ColleenNelson14 @JeremiahFBrown… 3 weeks ago
- RT @mikeybraith: 2 week bootcamp @SmithBusiness as I embark on the Master of Entrepreneurship and Innovation w support from @gameplandematc… 4 weeks ago
Top Posts & Pages