The blisters on my hands are finally getting a bit better. The first couple weeks of raw flesh on oar handles was getting very frustrating. At its worst I had to do one training session on the stationary bike instead of on the water because my hands had become so ragged. It’s been getting better since then. We’re heading down to Sacramento for a 7 day rowing camp on Feb 2. I imagine the blisters will return with vengeance during this week. Lots of the other rowers tape up their fingers, but I find my tape jobs always come loose and make the problem worse. So, just grin and bear it seems to be the best solution for now. I wish I kept my football gloves from the McMaster Marauder days!
- RT @gameplandematch: A unique opportunity for 2 athletes with @csipacific mygameplan.ca/employers/csi-… 5 days ago
- Awesome! Canada earns historic U19 men's basketball World Cup title cbc.ca/1.4196895 2 weeks ago
- Finally. The 4 Year Olympian book is going to be published by Dundurn Press in early 2018. After almost 5 years... fb.me/25E4OitKg 3 weeks ago
- Really appreciate the suggestions so far! Please keep them coming! #bookcover #design 99designs.ca/contests/poll/… 3 weeks ago
- I need help choosing a winning book cover design. Please vote now to have your say. 99designs.ca/contests/poll/… 3 weeks ago
Top Posts & Pages