The blisters on my hands are finally getting a bit better. The first couple weeks of raw flesh on oar handles was getting very frustrating. At its worst I had to do one training session on the stationary bike instead of on the water because my hands had become so ragged. It’s been getting better since then. We’re heading down to Sacramento for a 7 day rowing camp on Feb 2. I imagine the blisters will return with vengeance during this week. Lots of the other rowers tape up their fingers, but I find my tape jobs always come loose and make the problem worse. So, just grin and bear it seems to be the best solution for now. I wish I kept my football gloves from the McMaster Marauder days!
- Podcast tour continues #4yearolympian Thanks @DownesTrey for a great chat! twitter.com/DalynMillerPR/… 10 hours ago
- RT @GFMathiason: @JeremiahFBrown I just finished reading your book. It is a fantastic read for rowers and non-rowers alike. I loved readin… 1 day ago
- RT @14MoTryAthlete: Heard @CBCNowOrNever podcast, feel so many things: pleased, excited, embarrassed, positive & motivated. Thank you @cbcr… 1 day ago
- RT @14MoTryAthlete: First day - “no excuses, no excuses, no excuses.” @YMCAGTA before the end of the day. 1 day ago
- Go Kate Go! twitter.com/YMCAGTA/status… 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages