We arrived in Rancho Cordova (near Sacramento) yesterday. We’re here for a 7 day rowing camp. The idea is to have everyone in a very focused environment away from the distractions of home. The area is beautiful and the weather is nice. I was very relaxed yesterday with the change of scenery, but it’s going to be a tough week ahead. We just finished the first workout and I’m about to head down to the lunch buffet to stuff myself. My sweeping is getting better everyday, so I’m pretty happy with that. It’s nice to sit down with all the guys over meals and get to know everyone a bit better. Everyone is very competitive obviously at this level, but we still have to work as a team to push each other.
- RT @gameplandematch: #SUMMITALERT Save the Date! Calgary, May 11-12 more to come! https://t.co/s61cZJ793V 7 hours ago
- RT @alanoldham: It's important to start talking about mental health. Even rowers can have tough times. #LetsTalk #MentalHealthAwareness #ro… 6 days ago
- RT @dundurnpress: Sometimes the only thing holding you back is your own self doubt. Discover how @JeremiahFBrown overcame his and became an… 1 week ago
- RT @WorldRowing: It's very important to consider mental health as well as physical health. Here are some key points: worldrowing.com/news/mental-il… 1 week ago
- RT @_HeadtoHead: We just pre-ordered Canadian Rowing Olympic Medallist @JeremiahFBrown 's book on becoming an Olympian in 4 years. If you h… 1 week ago
Top Posts & Pages