We arrived in Rancho Cordova (near Sacramento) yesterday. We’re here for a 7 day rowing camp. The idea is to have everyone in a very focused environment away from the distractions of home. The area is beautiful and the weather is nice. I was very relaxed yesterday with the change of scenery, but it’s going to be a tough week ahead. We just finished the first workout and I’m about to head down to the lunch buffet to stuff myself. My sweeping is getting better everyday, so I’m pretty happy with that. It’s nice to sit down with all the guys over meals and get to know everyone a bit better. Everyone is very competitive obviously at this level, but we still have to work as a team to push each other.
- Podcast tour continues #4yearolympian Thanks @DownesTrey for a great chat! twitter.com/DalynMillerPR/… 10 hours ago
- RT @GFMathiason: @JeremiahFBrown I just finished reading your book. It is a fantastic read for rowers and non-rowers alike. I loved readin… 1 day ago
- RT @14MoTryAthlete: Heard @CBCNowOrNever podcast, feel so many things: pleased, excited, embarrassed, positive & motivated. Thank you @cbcr… 1 day ago
- RT @14MoTryAthlete: First day - “no excuses, no excuses, no excuses.” @YMCAGTA before the end of the day. 1 day ago
- Go Kate Go! twitter.com/YMCAGTA/status… 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages