We arrived in Rancho Cordova (near Sacramento) yesterday. We’re here for a 7 day rowing camp. The idea is to have everyone in a very focused environment away from the distractions of home. The area is beautiful and the weather is nice. I was very relaxed yesterday with the change of scenery, but it’s going to be a tough week ahead. We just finished the first workout and I’m about to head down to the lunch buffet to stuff myself. My sweeping is getting better everyday, so I’m pretty happy with that. It’s nice to sit down with all the guys over meals and get to know everyone a bit better. Everyone is very competitive obviously at this level, but we still have to work as a team to push each other.
- Every athlete is built up through a foundation of supportive coaches: @CoachSardo, Forsyth, Riley, Brock, Ptaszek,… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago
- I may not have graduated past Beaver, but I sure enjoyed my time when I was a kid! Thanks for being a great volunte… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 days ago
- RT @TheAthleticTO: A two-time Canadian Olympian — a co-captain of the swim team in Rio — is retiring. She has a neat idea. @MarthMcC https:… 4 days ago
- RT @ericawiebe: That feeling when... you register for @gameplandematch YYC Summit! 👊🏻Who's all coming! https://t.co/dEzc19MpEM 2 weeks ago
- RT @gameplandematch: Did you know that Game Plan eligible athletes can access free counselling? @MSTorCallCtre #MentalHealth https://t.co/M… 2 weeks ago
Top Posts & Pages