We arrived in Rancho Cordova (near Sacramento) yesterday. We’re here for a 7 day rowing camp. The idea is to have everyone in a very focused environment away from the distractions of home. The area is beautiful and the weather is nice. I was very relaxed yesterday with the change of scenery, but it’s going to be a tough week ahead. We just finished the first workout and I’m about to head down to the lunch buffet to stuff myself. My sweeping is getting better everyday, so I’m pretty happy with that. It’s nice to sit down with all the guys over meals and get to know everyone a bit better. Everyone is very competitive obviously at this level, but we still have to work as a team to push each other.
- Good of you to share this with your fellow athletes, @JulienBahain It takes courage to be transparent like this! twitter.com/JulienBahain/s… 1 week ago
- RT @gameplandematch: #New Apply to be a mentee with this new mentorship program for athletes. More: mygameplan.ca/game-plan-ment… Apply here: ht… 2 weeks ago
- Another great interview from Paralympian, Kevin Rempel, commenting on Invictus Games: cbc.ca/player/play/10… 2 weeks ago
- RT @dundurnpress: Let's talk illustrated for this month's #DundurnBehindTheCovers: dndrn.ca/BTCSept @ColleenNelson14 @JeremiahFBrown… 3 weeks ago
- RT @mikeybraith: 2 week bootcamp @SmithBusiness as I embark on the Master of Entrepreneurship and Innovation w support from @gameplandematc… 4 weeks ago
Top Posts & Pages