We arrived in Rancho Cordova (near Sacramento) yesterday. We’re here for a 7 day rowing camp. The idea is to have everyone in a very focused environment away from the distractions of home. The area is beautiful and the weather is nice. I was very relaxed yesterday with the change of scenery, but it’s going to be a tough week ahead. We just finished the first workout and I’m about to head down to the lunch buffet to stuff myself. My sweeping is getting better everyday, so I’m pretty happy with that. It’s nice to sit down with all the guys over meals and get to know everyone a bit better. Everyone is very competitive obviously at this level, but we still have to work as a team to push each other.
- RT @gameplandematch: A unique opportunity for 2 athletes with @csipacific mygameplan.ca/employers/csi-… 5 days ago
- Awesome! Canada earns historic U19 men's basketball World Cup title cbc.ca/1.4196895 2 weeks ago
- Finally. The 4 Year Olympian book is going to be published by Dundurn Press in early 2018. After almost 5 years... fb.me/25E4OitKg 3 weeks ago
- Really appreciate the suggestions so far! Please keep them coming! #bookcover #design 99designs.ca/contests/poll/… 3 weeks ago
- I need help choosing a winning book cover design. Please vote now to have your say. 99designs.ca/contests/poll/… 3 weeks ago
Top Posts & Pages