I got back to Victoria late last night. My body held up well and I made some good progress with my sweeping during the camp. Overall, I think it was a great camp for the team. The picture to the right is a training session we did in an 8 a few weeks ago. It’s cold and wet in Victoria right now as it was for that training session, opposite of the great weather we had all week in Rancho Cordova. I’m back to cooking my own meals just as I had grown used to a buffet provided 3x daily. I have been relying a lot more on trail mix and smoothies to bridge the bigger meals and keep my body fueled to try to get up to that 8000 calorie range. I’m not there yet, but maybe in a few more weeks. Highlights of the camp include rowing some strong pieces in the four with my teammates Kevin Kowalyk, Mike Wilkinson, and Josh Morris and listening to my fellow athletes debate the merits of scientology over meals.
- RT @gameplandematch: A unique opportunity for 2 athletes with @csipacific mygameplan.ca/employers/csi-… 5 days ago
- Awesome! Canada earns historic U19 men's basketball World Cup title cbc.ca/1.4196895 2 weeks ago
- Finally. The 4 Year Olympian book is going to be published by Dundurn Press in early 2018. After almost 5 years... fb.me/25E4OitKg 3 weeks ago
- Really appreciate the suggestions so far! Please keep them coming! #bookcover #design 99designs.ca/contests/poll/… 3 weeks ago
- I need help choosing a winning book cover design. Please vote now to have your say. 99designs.ca/contests/poll/… 3 weeks ago
Top Posts & Pages