- 6am – wake up, eat breakfast, pack gear for the day
- 7am – out the door 17 minute drive to the lake
- 730am -launch boat for first row (usually a pair these days)
- 930am – off water, change, eat and drink quickly
- 10am – get physio and do stretches and core stability work
- 11am – launch boat for second technical row
- 1230pm – off water, change, go to fellow rower’s nearby house to eat, stretch, and then nap for an hour or more.
- 3pm – head to the gym for weights workout
- 4pm – ergometer workout
- 530pm – go home!
- 630pm – eat first dinner
- 830 pm -eat second dinner
- 9pm -relax, read, watch part of a movie
- 945pm -snack before bed
- 10pm -go to bed
- 430am -wake up hungry, eat a protein bar
- 6am – do it all again
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Top Posts & Pages