It’s been a while since I posted something. The last few weeks of training have gone well for our group. I’ve had a few minor injuries to deal with that have come and gone. The most recent was right before the Easter weekend break which put a damper on Easter. It’s a balancing act training as hard as you can every day while not going over the edge into injury. Inevitably, you get injured at some point and then you have to be smart about it to get back into full time training as quickly as possible. At the same time it’s funny how quickly I can come back from a locked SI joint or pulled muscle that would have put me out for much longer before training at this level. The body is already in survival mode from training so hard that it seems to speed up recovery for some of the less serious injuries like sprains, pulls, and locked joints. The summer is around the corner, so we’re all getting into race mode. These next few weeks will be a good test for me and the rest of the guys. That’s it for now.
- Good of you to share this with your fellow athletes, @JulienBahain It takes courage to be transparent like this! twitter.com/JulienBahain/s… 1 week ago
- RT @gameplandematch: #New Apply to be a mentee with this new mentorship program for athletes. More: mygameplan.ca/game-plan-ment… Apply here: ht… 2 weeks ago
- Another great interview from Paralympian, Kevin Rempel, commenting on Invictus Games: cbc.ca/player/play/10… 2 weeks ago
- RT @dundurnpress: Let's talk illustrated for this month's #DundurnBehindTheCovers: dndrn.ca/BTCSept @ColleenNelson14 @JeremiahFBrown… 3 weeks ago
- RT @mikeybraith: 2 week bootcamp @SmithBusiness as I embark on the Master of Entrepreneurship and Innovation w support from @gameplandematc… 4 weeks ago
Top Posts & Pages