It’s been a while since I posted something. The last few weeks of training have gone well for our group. I’ve had a few minor injuries to deal with that have come and gone. The most recent was right before the Easter weekend break which put a damper on Easter. It’s a balancing act training as hard as you can every day while not going over the edge into injury. Inevitably, you get injured at some point and then you have to be smart about it to get back into full time training as quickly as possible. At the same time it’s funny how quickly I can come back from a locked SI joint or pulled muscle that would have put me out for much longer before training at this level. The body is already in survival mode from training so hard that it seems to speed up recovery for some of the less serious injuries like sprains, pulls, and locked joints. The summer is around the corner, so we’re all getting into race mode. These next few weeks will be a good test for me and the rest of the guys. That’s it for now.
- RT @gameplandematch: A unique opportunity for 2 athletes with @csipacific mygameplan.ca/employers/csi-… 5 days ago
- Awesome! Canada earns historic U19 men's basketball World Cup title cbc.ca/1.4196895 2 weeks ago
- Finally. The 4 Year Olympian book is going to be published by Dundurn Press in early 2018. After almost 5 years... fb.me/25E4OitKg 3 weeks ago
- Really appreciate the suggestions so far! Please keep them coming! #bookcover #design 99designs.ca/contests/poll/… 3 weeks ago
- I need help choosing a winning book cover design. Please vote now to have your say. 99designs.ca/contests/poll/… 3 weeks ago
Top Posts & Pages