We arrived in Bled today. My first impression is that this is one of the most beautiful places I’ve been to yet. The rowers are everywhere pooling in from all over the world. The weather is nice right now and the water is pretty good, though it’s been known to get rough at times. I’m feeling relaxed and excited at the same time. Calm, but focused. Our first race is on Sunday at 11:30 am. Between now and then my teammates and I will still be working hard, but also topping up our energy stores in preparation for that first race. The trick is to find the right balance between conserving energy and keeping the body primed for racing. I’m looking forward to getting through that 1 minute mark in the first race -that’s right where the burn hits you and you decide what you’re going to do about it.
- RT @gameplandematch: A unique opportunity for 2 athletes with @csipacific mygameplan.ca/employers/csi-… 5 days ago
- Awesome! Canada earns historic U19 men's basketball World Cup title cbc.ca/1.4196895 2 weeks ago
- Finally. The 4 Year Olympian book is going to be published by Dundurn Press in early 2018. After almost 5 years... fb.me/25E4OitKg 3 weeks ago
- Really appreciate the suggestions so far! Please keep them coming! #bookcover #design 99designs.ca/contests/poll/… 3 weeks ago
- I need help choosing a winning book cover design. Please vote now to have your say. 99designs.ca/contests/poll/… 3 weeks ago
Top Posts & Pages