I am beside myself right now. We just had the race of our lives and won a hard-fought silver medal at the Olympics. This adventure has tested me to the depths of my character. I am so proud of my teammates and what we have accomplished. Dream big and you never know what will happen. I will do a lengthy post on my entire Olympic experience soon. Go Canada!!
- RT @gameplandematch: #SUMMITALERT Save the Date! Calgary, May 11-12 more to come! https://t.co/s61cZJ793V 7 hours ago
- RT @alanoldham: It's important to start talking about mental health. Even rowers can have tough times. #LetsTalk #MentalHealthAwareness #ro… 6 days ago
- RT @dundurnpress: Sometimes the only thing holding you back is your own self doubt. Discover how @JeremiahFBrown overcame his and became an… 1 week ago
- RT @WorldRowing: It's very important to consider mental health as well as physical health. Here are some key points: worldrowing.com/news/mental-il… 1 week ago
- RT @_HeadtoHead: We just pre-ordered Canadian Rowing Olympic Medallist @JeremiahFBrown 's book on becoming an Olympian in 4 years. If you h… 1 week ago
Top Posts & Pages